Welcome to INTER SCHOOLS ADVERTISER. By clicking accept, you are agreeing to the following terms which are designed to help Inter Schools Advertiser provide a good service.
These Terms & Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you, as a user or advertiser of Inter Schools Advertiser and are effective as of 30th March 2015 for current users and upon acceptance of these terms for new users.
Using the Inter Schools Advertiser:
By choosing to use Inter Schools Advertiser you agree that you will not:
ACCEPTANCE OF AN ADVERTISEMENT
- Violate or infringe upon any applicable laws of the United Kingdom. Any legal proceedings henceforth shall be adjudicated solely in the courts of the United Kingdom.
- Post or upload an advertisement which, in the sole opinion of Inter Schools Advertiser, contains any threatening, defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, indecent or otherwise obscene content in any way.
- Post or upload an advertisement which contains misinformation or any other misleading material of any kind.
- Post or upload an advertisement which may infringe upon any trademark, patent or copyright of a third party.
- Post any content which, in the sole opinion of Inter Schools Advertiser can be perceived as spam or chain letters.
- Post or upload an advertisement which is selling or offering counterfeit goods.
- Use the system of uploading content in a way which may cause the functionality of the website to be impaired or disrupted in any way. This includes but is not limited to, the use of malicious software, uploading an unsustainable amount of adverts or creating an unsustainable number of accounts.
- Collect or gather the personal information or contact details of our advertisers or users without the consent of the advertiser/user in question.
- Upload any kind of computer virus, worms, malicious software, Trojans or any other software which is designed to affect, directly or indirectly, the computers or other electronic equipment of users of the Inter Schools Advertiser website or the website itself in any way.
- Copy or download any part or content of the Inter Schools Advertiser website with the intent to use the content or to modify, alter, reproduce or change this content in any way and subsequently use or distribute the content, with or without the intent to use it for commercial gain.
In submitting the content to Inter Schools Advertiser, you grant Inter Schools Advertiser the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute and display in public that content on any form of media. You indemnify us from any claims or costs derived from the allegations of a third party that the material provided to the Inter Schools Advertiser, and subsequent use of the content by the Inter Schools Advertiser infringes upon the rights of the third party, such as, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
Inter Schools Advertiser is not involved in the actual transactions between users. A majority of content of www.interschoolsadvertiser.com comes from readers of the Inter Schools Advertiser, so we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or communications between users or the quality or safety of the goods or services offered by our advertisers.
Inter Schools Advertiser reserves the right to make any alterations, amendments or changes to an advertisement which, in the sole opinion of Inter Schools Advertiser, is considered necessary or desirable due to content, source or technical form. In the event of an alteration being made by Inter Schools Advertiser, a proof of the altered advertisement will be sent by Inter Schools Advertiser to the advertiser for approval.
You release Inter Schools Advertiser from any and all claims, losses or damages, whether direct, indirect or consequential, that you may incur in the event of a dispute arising between you (an advertiser) and any Inter Schools Advertiser reader or viewer of the Inter Schools Advertiser website who has made contact with you regarding your advertisement.
Inter Schools Advertiser are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of your use of Inter Schools Advertiser, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
You agree not to hold Inter Schools Advertiser responsible for the actions of any user or advertiser.
You acknowledge that agreeing to these terms does not constitute any partnership, joint venture or collaboration between you and the Inter Schools Advertiser at any point, whether now or in the future.
If you require any changes to the advertisement submitted to Inter Schools Advertiser to be made, whether this is for the next printed issue, subsequent issues or on the website, it is your responsibility to inform Inter Schools Advertiser of the changes required or to send in the amended/altered advertisement.
Classifieds - Website
- Inter Schools Advertiser is not involved in the actual transactions between users. A majority of content of www.interschoolsadvertiser.com comes from readers of the Inter Schools Advertiser, so we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or communications between users or the quality or safety of the goods or services offered by our advertisers.
- If you place an advertisement in the Items for Sale category of the Classifieds, it is your responsibility to inform Inter Schools Advertiser that the item has been sold and thus the advertisement has expired. If Inter Schools Advertiser does not receive written confirmation of the expiration of the advertisement, then Inter Schools Advertiser cannot be held responsible for any further contact that you, as an advertiser, receive from viewers of the Inter Schools Advertiser website in relation to the expired advertisement.
- We reserve the right to reject any advertisement if, in the opinion of Inter Schools Advertiser, said advertisement has content which, in any way, threatening, defamatory, blasphemous, abusive, indecent or otherwise obscene.
You acknowledge that Inter Schools Advertiser cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services, or that defects in the service will be corrected. We will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, but cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties about the operation or availability of our sites, services or applications.
You understand that the advertisement you submit to us is held by us at your risk and should be insured against loss or damage from whatever cause. We reserve the right to terminate any advertisement submitted without notice after the date of its last appearance as an advertisement either on the Inter Schools Advertiser website or in the magazine.
Changes in Personal Data
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel an advertisement which, in the opinion of the Inter Schools Advertiser, breaches the conditions listed here or standards of the Inter Schools Advertiser, even if the advertisement in question has been published previous by the Inter Schools Advertiser
- We reserve the right to refuse an advertisement from being submitted or, if an advertisement has been accepted, cancel the order.
- If an advertiser wishes to cancel a booking then the Inter Schools Advertiser must receive a written confirmation of cancellation one week before the deadline for adverts of the first issue which the advertisement is scheduled to appear in, whether it be a 3-issue commitment or a standalone advertisement in 1 issue. If these conditions are met then the advertisement will not appear in the magazine or on the website, with no cancellation fee required.
- In the case of an advertiser being booked in for a 3 issue commitment then the advertiser is required to complete this commitment for the price agreed. If the decision is made by an advertiser to cancel the commitment previously agreed then the advertiser in question will be required to pay the full rate for each publication in which their advertisement has appeared. If the advertiser has paid the reduced per issue rate then the advertiser is required to pay the difference of the full priced per issue rate
- If Inter Schools Advertiser deems it necessary to remove or omit an advertisement then the advertiser in question will be entitled to a refund which will not exceed the full quoted price of the advertisement in the magazine.
- The only condition in which an unexpired commitment to an advertisement can be cancelled after the cancellation deadline has passed without penalty is in the event of the death or failure of its client.
It is your responsibility as an advertiser to inform us of any and all changes in relevant personal data which you have previously submitted (e.g. delivery addresses, email addresses, contact number). We do not accept any responsibility if you do not receive any notifications or updates sent to the expired contact details or if Inter Schools Advertiser cannot contact you regarding any advertisement you may have placed.
Rates & Payment
Rates charged for inclusion of an advertisement shall be those as they appear on the website or on the rates sheet at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change at any time and a notification will be sent out if this change occurs.
By placing advertising in the Inter Schools Advertiser the advertiser agrees to pay the quoted rate in full - either online or by the date specified on their invoice. Failure to do this will result in the involvement of a third party incurring additional expenses payable by the advertiser.
In placing an advertisement with Inter Schools Advertiser, you agree to the collection, storage, transfer and use of your personal details by Inter Schools Advertiser. You also agree to the use of personal details for marketing communications between you and the Inter Schools Advertiser.
You understand that Inter Schools Advertiser will retain contact information of an advertiser after the interaction between the advertiser and Inter Schools Advertiser has ended for marketing purposes.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications it is your responsibility to inform the Inter Schools Advertiser at the time of booking.
In accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that:
- You will not in any way assist a non-registered user from accessing secure areas of the Inter Schools Advertiser website.
- You will not create accounts with the intent to cause disruption to the functionality of the Website; whether this is system failure is achieved through malicious software, uploading an unsustainable number of adverts or due to an unsustainable number of accounts being created.
- The Inter Schools Advertiser can terminate your access to the Website or remove any posts you make to the website at any time, and will do so in the event of you breaching these terms and conditions. You understand that the Inter Schools Advertiser can remove access to the website without cause, without giving reasons and without notice.
- Any delay or failure to enforce these terms will not prevent subsequent enforcing of the terms and conditions, either for the original breach or any further breach.
The Inter Schools Advertiser cannot, in any way, be held responsible for the delay in delivery or failure to deliver published magazines into Schools in the event of, but not limited to, a natural disaster, government action or action of a government controlled company, fire, flood, riot, strikes (legal or illegal), embargo, interruption of transportation in any manner or instance which is beyond the direct control of the Inter Schools Advertiser.
Infringement & Indemnity
You agree not to infringe upon the rights of third parties. These rights include, but are not limited to, any content which may infringe in any way on the intellectual property rights e.g. copyright, design or trademark.
You understand that you are personally responsible for your actions while using the website of Inter Schools Advertiser and agree to indemnify Inter Schools Advertiser and all affiliated companies and all officers, directors, employees and agents associated with Inter Schools Advertiser from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense (including legal fees) that may be incurred with any third party claims which arise due to your behaviour or actions on the website.